SAVE THE DATES!
The theme for this year’s conference is “Managing and Testing Projects Effectively in a Cost Constrained Economy”. Key focuses for the conference are program management, testing and project oversight throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). As we all know cost, schedule and quality are key drivers for any project, but assuring we built the right product is paramount to a successful project. In today’s cost constrained economy, everyone is concerned about cost, schedule and quality of projects making us having to do more with less. This conference is for you if you:
- need to manage a tight schedule and effective risk management
- have issues with requirement definition or management
- would like to reduce the overall cost of testing
- need to implement or improve test automation
- would like to improve your project documentation
- need to implement earned value management (EVMS)
- would like to understand cyber security for code and testing
- would like to know how to apply Version 4 of the PMBOK
- need to get credit toward maintaining a PMI, QAI or ASQ certification
- would like to attend a QAI CSTE exam preparation course
The two day conference price is $ 695 which includes daily continental breakfast, hot buffet lunch and two coffee breaks daily. Parking is free! Registration to the 2-day conference qualifies you for free attendance to the October 4th Software Assurance Workshop on “ Mitigating Software Supply Chain Risk”.
QAI/QAAM Regional Conference topics include:
- Risk Based Testing Strategies
- Testing - Plans, Practices, and Results
- Test Automation Implementation Strategies
- Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Capability Maturity Model Integrated (CMMI)
- Managing and Controlling IT Projects
- Quality Assurance, and Process and Product
- Risk Management and Project Oversight Techniques
- Requirements Generation and Management
- Agile and Scrum Implementation
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Project Estimation and Measurement Techniques
- Industry Best Practices and Case Studies
Call for Presentations
We are still accepting presentation proposals until May 28, 2010. The deadline is fast approaching, but there's still time to participate. Please refer to the Call for Presentations page for more information, and guidelines for submissions. For any questions, please contact the Conference Chairperson, Susan Burgess at email@example.com or call her at (571)232-0683.
Don't Miss Out!